Home > Jungle Safari in Pench
Jungle Safari At Pench National Park
Madhya Pradesh, the largest state of the India is also habitat of numerous types of aerial, terrestrial and aquatic animals due to large area of forest in it. Not just one but it is an abode of numerous national parks providing enlivening pleasure to clients. Pench is one of the most prominent National Park of the state that falls under the district of Chindwara and Seoni. Good number of tigers may be easily spotted here and is the reason; it is also called tiger reserve of the country. Gather the joy of enjoying wandering amidst the beauty of nature and rich wildlife like Jackals, wild bear, Royal Bengal tiger, Fox, barking dear, wild boars, monkey, Indian Leopard, Barking dear etc.
National Park got recognition in 1975 and procured the acknowledgement as a Tiger Reserve in 1992. Along with being the favorite place of colonial rulers, it has been the favorites of tourists from decades. Thousands of tourists from across the world and two states, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh shares its territories with the Pench National park, which is situated 70 Kms far from Nagpur, the famous city of Maharashtra. Travel the two states in one trip during your Pench National Park trip. The jungle safari of Pench National park is one of the major attractions and offers the best experience of wildlife for the travelers.
The safari schedule is twice a day, in morning and the evening. The National park opens with the Sunrise and close down for tourists before it gets dark. It is opened 30 minutes before the sunrise and gets closed 30 minutes after Sunset, however timings for tourist's entry and exit is fixed in summers and winters. It remains closed during monsoon season.
It is not just hub for wildlife excursion, but is a region that caters adventures for the travelers as well. With the construction of private and government hotels and resort, it is now an ideal holiday destination for tourists. Gather the lifetime experience in wilds and lush green jungle in Pench National Park.
Pench Safari Timings According To Seasons -
Timings of opening and closing of Pench National Park varies with season as in winters its closing time is bit earlier and in summers it opens little earlier but the time is fixed for every season. It can be changed only by authority in charge of the forest, i.e. department of forest. Go through the content below to gather information about timings of park-
- National Park gets closed for whole monsoon season as it is the breeding season for animals.
- It opens from October 16 till end of June.
- Jeep safari timing in morning of winter season (November to February) - 7:30 am to 10:00am
- Jeep safari timing in evening - 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
- In summer season (March to June) the timing of Safari starts from 6:30 to 9:30 am
- In summers, the evening time of safari is 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Full day safari and night safaris amenities is also available for tourists at highly expensive prices.
- Advance booking is suggested to get an entry in desired gate and zone.
- Park has total 11 entries with divided into two states.
- The area region falling under different states is managed by respective department of forest.
- The distance between the gates of Pench national park is from 20 kms to 100 kms.
Gather the full information about the tour before hand to avoid last minute disappointment and hassles as experiences offered by wildlife and beauty of Pench National Park are once in a lifetime experiences not possible anywhere else in the world.