Important Things to be Noted before Going for Online Safari Booking in Pench Tiger Reserve
Pench National Park is the popular destination for nature, tiger and wildlife lovers. Safari is the only mode allowed for tourists to enjoy the attractions of the national park. Pench Safari Booking Service has been extended for the excursion of the park. We bring you brief details about online safari booking in Pench.
The Safari Booking for Pench National Park is under the management and control of the forest department of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. It is suggested to book in advance to avoid last minute hassles.
It is advised to confirm the Pench Safari booking for the park at least 120 days before your scheduled visit. Your name, age, gender and ID Proofs would be required which they are also supposed to carry while being on the trip.
Original ID card details like driving license, voter I card, passport and Aadhar card may be carried and used for online safari Booking.
Safari services are extended by both the states and you may avail it from any of the two states.
In case of foreign tourist, they too are supposed to fill in above details mentioned in there is proof. They are also supposed to carry the same ID at the time of availing the safari ride in Pench Nationl Park.
To explore the jungle with one E-permit, only six tourists are allowed to be in Safari
One ride of Jeep safari costs Rs 6000 and accommodates maximum 6 people at a time. Foreigners are subjected to pay extra charge of Rs 1000 for every vehicle for Khusapur and Sillari gates.
Whole amount due for booking is to be paid in advance at the time of booking. No changes are permitted by forest authority. Tourists may find all concerning information on our booking site.
Norms must to follow during Safari Ride
1. The route in the Pench National Park is fixed which every safari is bound to be on. Any change in the route is not advisable to avoid inconvenience to you and wildlife of the park. Only fixed number of entries of safari are allowed from every gate. Check out below the restricted number of safari from distinct gates-
Turia gate - 34 vehicles are permitted
For Sillari gate - 40 number of vehicles are permitted
Khursapar gate -30 vehicles are permitted in morning and evening.
Duration of safari is maximum 4 hours.
Night safari duration is 3 hours
2. This is to be noted that forest department has the full authority to alter the timings of safari or cancel them for any genuine reasons which could be outbreak of fire, adverse weather conditions etc.
3. Best time to visit National Park is from Autumn to end of summers (16th OCT- 30th JUNE). Visit is restricted during monsoon.
4. The maximum speed limit allowed in the sanctuary is 20Km/hr and kids below the age of 5 years are not bound to have their ID proof. Any one above the aforesaid age must possess their ID proof.
5. follow the instructions of safari guide and blowing of horn is prohibited to avoid disturbance to the wildlife of the park.
Pench Safari Booking Shifts
|Pench Safari Shifts|| Entry Gate || Safari Duration
| Morning – 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM || Turia Zone || 04:00 Hours |
| Afternoon – 2:30 PM to 6:00 PM|| Karmajhiri Zone || 04:00 Hours |
| Night Safari – 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM || Wolf of Sanctuary || 04:00 Hours |
From our side, we suggest you to book morning safari to take full advantage of nature and
animal activities as morning is the best time when all the animals are more active.
About Pench Safari
Pench National Park is the reserve of tiger in India; people must visit this National Park once in a life
time as it would add a great experience in your memories. For Nature and Tiger lovers , National Park
will add the spark in their experience as it surrounded with many species of Big Cats , Wolves , wild
Indian Dogs , Deers etc. and with many Indian & migrated Birds and trees. Pench National Park
shares the boundaries of two states - Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. People can reach the park
by train, flight and road.
Informartion About Pench National Park Turia Gate Booking
1. It is the popular entry gate which lies in Madhya Pradesh.
2. Booking amount for one gypsy is Rs. 6000 which can accommodate 6persons.
3. Booking can be made per person as well which costs around Rs.1500 or you can book one
gypsy which costs Rs.6000 for 6 persons [allowed].
4. 1 or 2 people can also book full gypsy by paying full [Rs.6000] amount.
Pench National Park best time to visit: February to April is the best time to visit Pench National Park.
It remains open from October to end June and closed from July to October every year because of
Other activities in Pench National Park – Elephant riding , Birds watching , Jungle walk and walking
safari are the other activities which you can opt additional with Jungle safari.