Home > Permit Tips for Pench Safari
Pench Safari Permit Tips
Jeep Safari Booking Procedure at the Pench National Park is managed & operated by the Pench forest officials as per the norms of India's forest department.Pench jeep safari offers its tourists a thrilling experience viewing of wild animals in their innate environment. For view from the top, machans can be seen in the forest which are built to give better and closure view of the wildlife. The Jeep safari facilitate reach in the deep and extreme jungle which otherwise isn't possible for tourists to explore. Haunt of sloth bear, tigers, elephant, and a wide variety of birds can be viewed easily in the area. But do you know that to have the delight to experience the beauty of nature and wildlife, Pench Safari permit is mandatory. Those who fail or forget to procure the permit aren't allowed to get entry in the park.
We bring you tips to Pench Natioanl Park with information to be filled in the permit obtained online
- Tourists are requested to share accurate details about your full name, age, gender stated on your identity card.
- Advance payment of safari charges is to be made and should be kept ready at the time of booking.
- Id cards such as traveler's voter id, Passport, Aadhar card or driving license are legitimate only. Tourists are bound to take original ID card at the time of entering the national park.
- In case booking is made with erroneous or unfinished ID cards are well thought-out null and void
- Foreign nationals are suppose to bring their innovative foreign tourist passport
- Only 6 person can visit the national park with one E-permit
- Safari booking may be made 03 month prior their planned trip.
Popular Safari Zones in Pench National Park
Pench National Park has five zones which are as under-
Touria Zone – it is the most popular zone of the Pench National Park. It remains open for tourists from mid of October to hot summers of June
Karmazhiri Zone –This tourism area shares some of its area of Turia gate
Wolf of Sanctuary – Night safari is operated here in the rocky zone where great number of Wolves can be seen.
Khursapar – this zone is popular for the enticing water bodies which attracts great number of aerial and terrestrial animals.
Sillari – It is called as Bison retreat and opens from Oct till June.
Timings for Pench National Park
- Morning safari Timing- 5:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Afternoon Safari Timing- 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Night Safari Timing - 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM