Home > Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We are here to assist our clients throughout the tour as our aim is to give you incredible touring experience right from day 1 to the last till you are dropped back to home. To avail our excellent services confirming you quality experience, we have worked upon some terms and conditions to provide great experience to our visitors and to confirm that we too get into position to provide best services. Check out the terms and conditions that all guests availing our services get bound with
Booking shall not be considered confirm until advance payment is released by the client and acknowledgement of receipt is made by us. Advance payment shall be done prior the date of commencement of tour. Balance amount should be released before the departure from the respective nation including India or upon the arrival in case of clients from foreign. We have the full right to decide the proportion to be received in advance. Also during peak season like X- MAS, New Year & other festive or peak season, we take full payment in advance.
Mode of Payment
in case of payment to be made from abroad, it may be transferred via wire transfer into the bank account given by us. It may also be released through Mail Authorization through Master/Visa credit card. Upon arrival in India, foreign guests may make payment through currency notes, travelers, cheque or through Visa / Master /American Express credit card. If the payment is made through credit card, bank charges are included over the amount due.
Our Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure policy
Written application is to be given in advance to us regarding the cancellation of tour due to avoidable / unavoidable circumstances. Clients are supposed to pay the cancellation charges which would be estimated from the day of receipt of written letter by us. Check out the norms concerning the cancellation charges: -
- In case of 30 days prior to arrival - no cancellation of charge is to be paid.
- In case of 15 days to 29 days prior to arrival - 30% of the tour cost is charged as cancellation fee.
- In case of cancellation made between 07 days to 14 days prior to arrival - 40 % of the complete tour cost is charged as cancellation fee.
- When cancellation is made between 02 days to 06 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour cost is charged.
- Less than 48 hours or no show - NO REFUND IS MADE.
Regarding to refund of un availed services which is paid in lieu of cancellation made, refund amount is computed on the basis of norms laid down above as cancellation charges. Money is to be paid in the account we have received payment from. We hereby like to state that due to banking procedure, the refund process often takes 2- 4 weeks. Bank Charges too are levied if the refund is made to bank or credit card account.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
- Any sudden hike in the fuel cost, entrance fee of monument or appraisal in the guide charges by the Government of India would lead to increase in the tour cost and would be charged extra.
- India Arrival act is applicable only in the case of India agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services.
- We hold the right to make change in any schedule of trip for some genuine and inevitable reasons such as bad climate, physical ability of participant, road conditions or others. Such decisions are taken in the best of the interest of trip and travelers and desired changes in itinerary may be made by us.
- The rates charged by us are on the based on the prices paid by us for the services like Hotels and airlines. Any change therein the rates of hotel, flights etc will lead to alteration in the prices of services catered by us to you.
- We shall not be blamed for delay in services and change in the schedule or escalation in cost or expenses incurred due to the natural calamity, accidents, machinery breakdown, political closure, strike in transportation etc.
- We hold no liability for any loss, injury, theft, transportation breakdown, epidemics, riots, fire, accident, machinery breakdown, civil disturbance or any other type of act which is out of control of ours.
- We also do not provide any cover for travel, accident, theft, illness etc which every tourists is vulnerable too. Visitors are requested to look for such an insurance cover from their home nation itself.
- Safety of your luggage or other personal belonging are utterly your responsibility. We do not hold any kind of responsibility in case of theft, misplacement or any other mishap with your belongings while travelling.